|So proud of losing yet another tooth...she may live up to my nickname of Toothy;-)|
Alright, Day 2 of the Blog Dare:
The 2011 To - Do List
What would you like to accomplish this year? What are the places you would like to visit in 2011? What do you hope to check off your bucket list in 2011?
What would I like to do, accomplish, go to or check off my list this year? I don't know...I guess simply put, I would like to write a bucket list. I know that many people have done one and I love reading them. I am just not sure that mine would sound all that exciting.
When you write a bucket list, do you pick things that are attainable? Or do you pick things that you could only dream of doing? I wasn't sure...
I guess I can start my list here with some things that I know are reachable, without totally copying yesterdays post, here goes:
- I would like to organize our house a little more. Make better use of the space here. I would like to work on a regular cleaning list so we can keep the house looking nice all the time (like at work) instead of the obligatory cleaning that happens when we KNOW someone is coming over, or the constant apologizing when people come over without us knowing.
- I would like to start working on helping Faith toilet train. I don't know if this is ever, really going to happen, but if I can start to build a routine for her then maybe she will catch on? Wishful thinking at least.
- I want to find another unique holiday vacation (still within Canada) that we can do with the older kids this summer (still planning on leaving Faith home for a week again). Any suggestions?
- We need to actually book our holiday out of the country, now that Pete has booked his April week off...anyone want some extra kids around Easter time? (They are cute;-)
- I would like us to be better with a budget and actually stick to one this year. Far fetched? We shall see...
How do you write a bucket list?