I have to admit that I don't always notice smells lingering in my house or car...I feel like my places always smelled like roses!!
Good thing I have a best friend who is not afraid to let me know that something may be amiss in my house or car.
Now that I have had my "scent-ervention" I always make sure that my place is smelling its finest. Moving into a new home with me and my 5 kids, I vowed to never have this problem again! I am excited to have people pop over, announced or not, and I want it to be welcoming all the time!
I was excited when I received my monthly P&G package in the mail and it was full of Febreze products. This was perfect timing as we have just moved into our own place and I was eager to make it look, feel and smell like a welcoming place where people can just pop in to say hi and hang out.
Febreze surveyed Canadians and the results are surprising:
- 93% of Canadians would like to know if their homes smelled bad. Wouldn’t you?!
- But we’re just too nice: only 63% of us would tell someone if their home smells
- 48% of Canadians believe that a smelly home is the sign of a dirty, lazy homeowner. Ouch!!
- So, what are the worst home smells? Garbage, pet odours and smoking smells
- Back on the dating scene or have a teen who’s trying to impress? For 61% of Canadians, the smell of their date’s home is a deal breaker, and 28% would make a quick exit if their date’s home smelled.
- Excuses, excuses: 36% of Canadians have either avoided visiting friends with smelly abodes or make it a quick stop.
- Doorbell or warning bell? 37% of Canadians panic when unexpected guests drop by. Is your home always ready for guests?
- 45% of us dread visiting homes with pets because of the smell. Don’t let Fido take the blame, take action!
- Pull over, driver! 58% of people have wanted to get out of someone’s car because of its smell
I have a flash giveaway that will end Sunday at Midnight for a #noseblind kit.
Febreze Noseblind Kit (valued at $50*)
- De-stale the air: Febreze Air Effects Meadows Rain – $4.79*
- Refresh small spaces:Febreze Set & Refresh Starter Kit – $4.99*
- Make it sniffable: Febreze Fabric Refresher Meadows & Rain – $9.99*
- Rev up the freshness: Febreze Car Vent Clip Air Freshener Meadows & Rain – $4.99*
- Unplug their noses: Febreze NOTICEables Duel Scented Oil Warmer – $7.39*
- Febreze NOTICEables Dual Scented Oil Refill Meadows & Rain – $12.99*
- Sniff it real good: Febreze Stick & Refresh Fresh Meadows Air Freshener Starter Kit – $4.99*
Because this is a flash giveaway, you will have 3 ways to enter.
Entry #1 Leave a comment here telling me about a time you realized you may be #noseblind
Entry #2 Tweet the giveaway and leave a link to the tweet in the comments
Entry #3 Share this giveaway via one other social media outlet and leave your link in the comments
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own.By entering the following contest you are accepting that if you win your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada.