|The sparkles attacked me when they did my snowflake:-)|
This is a midnight rambling post...I really should go to bed, but I need to get this out first.
Sometimes it is really hard to watch when others get things that you want so badly. Especially when it is constantly pointed out. I admit, I get jealous and envious. I am human:-)
I know that it isn't right to compare lives, or be jealous of others accomplishments. I sometimes think that our family has worked so hard and we haven't been able to enjoy travelling, or the latest greatest gadget or the biggest house.
I am glad when others get there, I do rejoice with them, and it is real.
I have decided that I am going to look at our life a different way.
My new motto in life is:
We are living life for the future, not for the moment.
- Be happy with what you have
- Know you are building a future
- Living for the moment only lasts for a moment
- I want my life to have more substance then a mere moment
- I want my kids to appreciate life
- Everything we are doing here and now - paying off debt instead of going on vacation, working a few more hours to save for an awesome family trip etc - is going to help us acheive our dream future and let us build some amazing memories along the way
It is way too late for me to be blogging, but I just had to share this...another human post here:-)