I watched this movie with my 9 year old and my 13 year old one night. It was cool the different discussions we had while watching it.
I like how it goes through the stories from the Bible in a quick, but flowing way.
Keri, 13 years old, said: She thought it was interesting because of the lessons that you are learning from it. She liked that she could see the stories being acted out. She also liked that she could tell us what was going to happen next, as she knew the stories on the video!!
Grace, 9 years old, said: "It is kind of scary at parts, but there were good parts also. I liked watching Jesus healing people!!
I have a DVD to giveaway from my blog!!
This contest will run until April 20 at midnight EST
- In my effort to get reviews and giveaways posted quickly, I realized that I did not change this section. I love that I got an entry, and they didn't question my "absent-mindedness". So, that entry will count. The NEW mandatory entry will be (from now on) Tell me an Easter memory you have had. (Leave me a comment with a funny story of something that happened to you/someone you know about being a new mom... (it's THAT easy!!) )
EXTRA ENTRIES (these are optional):
- Follow this blog - Mom's Musings - on Google Friend Connect. The "Follow" button is in the right-hand sidebar
- Follow Mom's Musings on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway – #giveaway US/Can - #WIN the Magdalena - Through Her Eyes #inspirational DVD http://bit.ly/gNS5LK @momsmusings Apr 20 @ midnight EST (RT once a day for more entries)
- Like Mom's Musings on Facebook
- Follow Mom's Musings on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to my blog by email (in the right hand sidebar) (2 entries)
- Share this giveaway on any Sharing Site (Digg, StumbleUpon etc...) (2 entries each)
- Share this giveaway on your blog and post the link in the comments (5 entries)