I am a firm believer that music should nourish your soul. What you listen to goes right into your heart and therefore, you need to be very careful about what you put into your ears/heart.
I was sent this CD to review and I can tell that this is easily going to become one of my favourite CD's. I plan to put it straight into my van to start an encouraging and inspirational CD collection that I can grab anytime I need a good pick up!! (I could have used this when I had my meltdown last week;-)
If you would like to check out this CD online, you can go to the LISTENING PARTY website and share a preview of the CD with your family and friends too.
Website: Rebecca St. James
Facebook: Rebecca St. James
YouTube: Rebecca St. James
Amazon: Rebecca St. James
Rebecca St. James charts yet another new course with I Will Praise You, a new collection of worship songs she terms "her most personal recording to date." From the opening notes of track one, listeners are offered a welcoming connection with Rebecca's recognizably authentic vocal warmth and delivery. More than anything, I Will Praise You represents the latest steps in Rebecca's life long journey towards the presence of God.
I have a copy of this CD to giveaway to one reader. The contest will run from today until April 21 at midnight EST.
- Follow this blog - Mom's Musings - on Google Friend Connect (it's THAT easy!) The "Follow" button is in the right-hand sidebar
- Following Mom's Musings on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway – #giveaway - RSJames CD I Will Praise You from @momsmusings http://bit.ly/f2f9zg US/CAN only ends APR 21 @ midnight EST (RT once a day for more entries)
- Like Mom's Musings on Facebook
- Follow Mom's Musings on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to my blog by email (in the right hand sidebar) (2 entries)
- Share this giveaway on any Sharing Site (Digg, StumbleUpon etc...)
- Post this giveaway on your blog and share the link in the comments (5 entries)
"Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission's 16 CFR, Part 255: "Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising."