I was sent Chicken Soup for the Soul: 101 Inspirational Stories of Joy, Love, and Wonder to review, and while I am not a new mom anymore, I thought I would check it out anyways. I had my husband flip open to any random snippet in the book and I started to read it out loud!!
He had no idea what he was in for, as I started reading about a new mom who had figured out how to maneuver double pumping of breast milk while driving from one location to another...and how one day a trucker was driving right along side her smiling, as the wind was blowing up her blouse!! Haha...I couldn't stop laughing...
I can only imagine what is in the rest of this book;-)
I would absolutely recommend this book to any new parent or expectant parent out there who needs a little humour in their lives:-) I think this would also make a great baby shower gift for mom (and even dad can sneak a peek;-)
You can find this book for sale at: Amazon for just over $10
I am also offering a giveaway here, on my blog.
3 people will win a copy of this great, insprational book!!
This contest will run from today, April 9 - April 20 at midnight EST
- Leave me a comment with a funny story of something that happened to you/someone you know about being a new mom... (it's THAT easy!!)
- Follow this blog - Mom's Musings - on Google Friend Connect. The "Follow" button is in the right-hand sidebar
- Follow Mom's Musings on Twitter and Tweet this giveaway – #giveaway US/Can - #WIN the Chicken Soup for New Moms #inspirational book http://bit.ly/gpzFLK @momsmusings Apr 20 @ midnight EST (RT once a day for more entries)
- Like Mom's Musings on Facebook
- Follow Mom's Musings on Networked Blogs
- Subscribe to my blog by email (in the right hand sidebar) (2 entries)
- Share this giveaway on any Sharing Site (Digg, StumbleUpon etc...) (2 entries each)
- Share this giveaway on your blog and post the link in the comments (5 entries)