We have experienced a wide range of dental issues with them, from not having enough enamel with my son, who ended up having 8 teeth pulled by the age of 6 to my 11 year old who cannot handle the thought of needles, so would rather have a tooth pulled with no freezing!!
This year has seen lots of dental visits, and also lots of teaching on how to brush and floss properly. My kids have been using these great toothbrush products and they actually get excited to brush their teeth now!!
I am hoping that between the teaching and the new products, this next year of dental visits will be better, and in turn help my kids to learn the value of doing things the right way.
A mom can hope, can't she? LOL!
* Seven Oral Care benefits for a clean, healthy mouth.Brush your mouth-not just your teeth-with new Oral-B CrossAction Pro-Health. By combining CrissCross® and Power Tip® bristles with soft gum stimulators and a new textured tongue cleaner, CrossAction Pro-Health provides Seven Oral Care benefits to help you achieve a clean, healthy mouth.
- Removes up to 90% of plaque in hard-to-reach places*
- Helps improve gum health in four weeks by reducing gingivitis
- Provides up to 55% better cleaning along the gum line**
- Removes surface stains and polishes teeth
- Removes odour-causing bacteria from the tongue
- Stimulates gums
* The Oral-B Pro-Health for Me Vitality toothbrush is the perfect electric toothbrush for kids. It is designed to cater to the oral health needs of tweens without cramping their style. This electric toothbrush has a waterproof handle with fun designs and is compatible with multiple toothbrush heads. It also features a brushing timer that ensures their brushing style goes the extra mile for the dentist-recommended 2 minutes.
- Works gently on enamel and gums
- Two Oral-B Sensitive Clean Brush Head Refills included. This brush head provides a gentle brushing experience.
- Rechargeable Battery that is impossible to overcharge.
- 2 Minute Timer - Signals to let you know when you have completed 2 minutes of brushing.
* Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss — Clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks.*Oral-B Glide Pro-Health Clinical Protection Floss is our most advanced floss ever. It’s clinically proven to help reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks when used as part of a complete dental routine.
- Ortho Brush Head refill available designed to clean away gunk around braces.
- Slides up to 50% more easily in tight spaces versus the leading floss
- Helps effectively remove plaque and food particles in between teeth to help prevent cavities
- Invigorates gums and provides a minty cool feeling every time you floss
- Light coating of natural wax for superior grip
*When used as part of a complete dental routine.
- Gently stimulates gums Helps remove plaque to reverse gingivitis in 2 weeks*
Open to Canada only.
Ends on April 25, at 11:59pm EST.
Leave a comment with your email address for each entry.
Include any links you have to earn the entry.
- What part of oral health do your children struggle with the most? And what is your best tip?
- Like the Oral-B Facebook page
- Like Mom's Musings on Facebook
- Like Mom's Musings on Twitter
- Tweet the giveaway (up to once a day): '#WIN an #OralB prize pack http://tinyurl.com/cqow33b @momsmusings ends: 4/25/13 #giveaway #PGmom'
- Blog about this contest (5 entries)
- Post on Sharing Sites (Digg, Stumbleupon etc...)
Disclosure: All opinions expressed in this post are my own. By entering the following contest, you are accepting that if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom program, however, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more then once, another winner will be selected