1. Only 3 more months then I am finished the PSW course...which I really am enjoying, I just can't wait to get working. I really want to work with Medically Fragile Children, like Faith...I want to be able to give back:-)
2. Off to licensed childcare centre visits today...new waters for me...but it would be nice to know that Faith is somewhere where she can be monitored and assessed and get all the help she needs.
3. This year has really been flying past!! I feel like it was just New Years last weekend...and BOOM now it is Easter...
4. Thinking of ways to help my son save for his trip this summer to Romania...$2000...by June!!
5. My house really needs to be decluttered...bad!!
6. I can't wait until it is warm enough to open the pool!! I am looking forward to swimming in the
backyard again this year!!
7. We really gotta finish the fence for sure this year...
8. It is hot in my house...why is the heat on?
9. Would love to plan the princess tea party again this year, but I have WAY too much on my plate already
10. I wonder if the doctor is going to refer us to a geneticist? I want to rule out any other possiblities for Faith before we say 100% that it is just the brain damage...I am looking into Angelman Syndrome, which she displays most of the symptoms for...
11. I have had a lot of roles in my life to date!! I have been a daughter, sister, granddaughter, neice, cousin - but I have also been a nurse, a therapist (both physical and emotional), a mediator, an encourager, a dietician, a researcher, a caregiver, a mom, a friend...sometimes I just want to be me...
12. I am thrilled that Princess got straight A's on her report and Cutie Pie got all B's and C's!! No D's here:-)
13. I am so blessed:-) I need to be more thankful for what I have and the future that I see ahead of me!! I am surrounded with amazing people, friends, family and even the people who show up and are gone quickly...I am learning more about what I want and where I want to go and who I want to influence...cool:-)