I have been pretty busy lately and I thought I would try to come up with 13 things that have been going on in my life:-)
1. Working in a group home. We have a great group of individuals and I love when I get called in to work:-)
2. Working with 12 year old, who has autism. It is going on 2 years that I have supported her and I still really enjoy it. She has gotten to the point where she is talking more and responding more appropriate...it is kinda cool to know that I have helped with communication:-)
3. I just started supporting another individual who is my age. She is great and we have a lot of fun laughing together. I get to do quite a few fun things with her and am enjoying the time spent there.
4. Working on Sunday School stuff...I am planning out the whole year of curriculum so that I don't have to think about it at all...I will just have to keep up with the scheduling, and that isn't so bad.
5. Trying to keep the house organized...kids schedules, meal preps, cleaning, homework etc...
6. Appointments with Faith - We still are in the process of the med change and we are keeping close contact with the dr. until we see how it all works out in the end. Plus, sleep, eyes, ears etc...always somewhere for us to go.
7. Ladies get togethers. We have been getting together quite a bit lately and I am really enjoying that time away from home. We don't just hang out, we have some great discussions too.
8. Blogging/Working from home...I have been blogging more often now and I am glad that I am back into the swing of it again...the working from home, not so much, but I am doing it occasionally now...
9. Walking every day - I have managed to walk at least a little bit each day this week so far. It feels good to get up in the morning and go for that walk in the crisp fall air. I love this time of year:-)
10. Giving up Iced Capps...which has been successful so far...I haven't had one since Sunday night (my last one was then) so it has been 4 days today...not a big deal for some, but a big deal for me. I need to figure out how to handle the headaches that start at 4pm...
11. Helping with a friends fundraiser for MS surgery (talk to me more if you would like to help them raise $15000 US...)
12. Hanging out with my BFF!!
13. Helping out at church in other areas...I need to finish decorating the bulletin board before Sunday:-)
Follow other TT participants at Thursday Thirteen